PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & USES:
LUXOR A crylic Matt emulsion has been especially perpared for use by the
trade for the interior and exterior decorations of walls and ceilings. Can be
applied directly to cement rendering, brick, stone atc., in addition to plastered
and softboard surfaces. Acrylic Matt emulsion possesses excellent obliterating
charateristics and is extremely easy to apply.
1. When overcoating walls in sound condition with the same shade, the
application of 1 coat may be sufficient.
2. When overcoating a dark colour with a light shade, the application of an
extra coat may be necessary.
3. Choice of colours – for technical reasons (often dependent upon pigment
origin and type) additional coats will often be required when using shades
(particularly Bright Yellow, Greens, Oranges, Reds, – refer colour card for
details). The use of these colours should be avoided on medium and low cost
projects. Where these low opacity colours are to be used on bare plaster,
or for overcoating dark colours, the application of a first coat of pale shade
offering superior coverage is recommended.
4. Consult LUXON Technical Department for advice
5. For chemical reasons, certain dark colours offer less resistance to fading when
subjected to ultra-violet light, especially in tropical climates.
6. Consult Technical Department for further details.
High opacity co-polymer emulsion paint with lead- free
Excellent hiding power. Economical. The porous nature of
By Brush, roller or spray equipment.
|Thinning & Mixing||
For first coat work and for application to porous, rough or
Re-coatable in 4 hours.
The spreading capacity of LUXOR Acrylic Matt mulsion
Available in a selected range of colours chosen from the
From our appointed distributors all over Uganda.
4 Litres, 20 Litres
|New, Unpainted Walls, Ceilings, Etc||
• Prepare surface (refer to BPC-SP 1).
|Previously (Matt Emulsion) Painted Surfaces In Sound Condition||
• Prepare surface
|Loosely Bound, Unsound Surfaces (Including Walls Previously Painted With Distemper, Cement Paint, Limewash, Etc)||
• Prepare surface (refer BPC-SP1)